Saturday, May 26, 2007

S**t Happens!!

Well as they say s**t happens. Having ridden my bike all bloody winter in the cold as soon as the weather gets better I bloody injure mtself. Riding my fixie home from work when one of my pedals comes unclipped and I take a header into the pavement. On the bright side no real damage but I've separated my shoulder so no MTB fun for a few weeks.



This just means I have time to (a) dust off the road bike and get some aerobic work done and (b) actually start posting a blog like I have been planning for ages. To begin with this will be as rough as guts cos I am a complete luddite and it will take me an age to work out how to make this look fancy. Probably doesn't matter anyway for now as nobody will be reading this :)



Anyway as I get used to the technology (if ever) I will post pictures and introduce you all to me and my harem (of bikes). The basic premise of the blog will be to share my love of, and adventures on, bikes. Single speed mountain bikes, road bikes and my beloved (if somewhat fractious) fixie will all feature heavily. Other stuff that interests me, amuse me or p*ss me off will be introduced as they occur, or I can be bothered to write about them. Off now to finish swapping the drop bars for "cow horns" on the fixie to make her look more hardcore.



Well post number one in place - let's hope there will be a number two before hell freezes over.

Remember "ride hard or go home"

Cheers

Dogzbollux

No comments: